I previously blogged about 10 things overheard during the filming of the upcoming reality show set in L.A.’s Koreatown. This week, new photos of the cast of the Tyrese-produced series have surfaced and, in a related story, a new study says crimes like robbery and rape could increase in neighborhoods where reality shows are set so watch your back, Koreatown! But to commemorate this latest news, here are more things overheard during the production of the “Asian” Jersey Shore:
1. If I projectile vomit all over you, will you still sleep with me?
2. You mean Brad Pitt didn’t start his career as a gay porn star/reality show train wreck? Ah, fuuuuuck me! I wish someone had told me that sooner!
4. If I tell those kids to stay in school and off drugs in between pounding shots of Crown, do you think that’ll count toward my community service hours?
5. Well, I’m allergic to strawberries, cats and shirts.
8. Do you think Tyrese would autograph my penis?
9. I’d love to hang out longer but I have to return these abs to the rental place by midnight.
10. Shit, I’m from Koreatown, bitches, I don’t need no stripper pole! That lamp post on the corner will do just fine.
11. Wow, I guess you were right…having sex with an Asian guy is nothing like having sex with your own father or brother.
12. “Hey guys…what if we’re STILL dreaming right now?” “OMG!!!!” “OMG!!!”
Meet the whole cast here: